DESIGN YOUR OWN
Visit us in store at The Bali Tailor on your next trip to Bali and whilst in store you can choose to either shop that of our own designs, or create that of your own – our team work with you to create your piece from scratch, or alter that of our designs.
In store you choose the design you want altered or simply bring in image references to what you want made – our team will then work with you to choose the leather/ suede most suited to your item, hardware and take your measurements for customised sizing.
Sourced from the highest quality leathers and suede in Indonesia, each tailored piece is handcrafted to specific measurements and requirements, personally handed over to our team of tailors, by our in-store team.
Not coming to Bali but shopping online? You can still customise your piece, by selecting the customisation options prior to adding your item/s to your cart. Customisation options allow you to select hardware colour, length of sleeves and length of body – alterations that allow you to personalise your order to a style and fit that works for you.
We have also included a simple step-by-step guide below detailing how to ‘design your own’ when visiting us in store in Bali.
- No need to make an appointment - simply pop by our Seminyak store, between our opening hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am – 4pm Sundays.
- To create your own, simply bring in image references of the item you are wanting made, or we can also make a design incorporating combined elements of different styles - reference on your phone is fine or if you forget it, you are welcome to use our in-store iPad.
- Show your ideas to our team and they will then assist you with the design, and help to recommend the best leather / suede for your item, and help choose your hardware style and colour.
- Our team then take your relevant measurements to have your item made specifically for you.
- Once you are happy with the details of your order, we require you to pay a 50% deposit at time of placing the order – this can be paid in either cash (IDR) or via card – please note where choosing to make payment by card, local banks do charge a small merchant fee, calculated at a %ge rate of your purchase.
- We then advise you of day and time your order will be ready to collect or time/day for your fitting – when visiting the store, we do ask that you allow yourself enough time for any alterations that may need to be made to your order – we advise most items will be made within a 4-6 day turnaround, and like to allow 1-2 days for alterations. All of our orders go through a quality check prior to being delivered, to ensure fit, and design is as per request, however sometimes alterations are required.
- On the day your item is ready for collection, and once you are happy with your item, you are required to make the final 50% payment for your order. Where needed, we do offer shipping service where time does not permit your item to be completed within the timing of your trip, and this will be discussed with you in-store.